As the COVID-19 virus outbreak continues to escalate, Judy Harrow Property Management is committed to protecting the health of our team, our clients and the broader community. As you are aware the nature of our business is to rent properties by facilitating open homes and private inspections.
As several cases of the COVID-19 virus have now been confirmed in South Australia, we would like to share with you the steps we are taking to minimise the spread of the virus with limited disruption for our clients.
We will be conducting open inspections by appointment only. If you have concerns about conducting or attending open homes please contact us or speak to your property manager about this and we can provide you with alternatives.
We are also taking the following precautionary steps:
- Opening all doors and windows at open homes to ensure maximum air flow
- Advising our team to avoid shaking hands for everyone’s safety. (please out of respect, adopt the 1.5m social distancing rule)
- Promoting a safe and hygienic work culture
- Appropriate team members working from home that does not affect day to day business
- office drop-ins will not be allowed. If there are any urgent issues regarding payment or general property enquiries, please contact us.
All these measures are seen to be precautionary and preventative. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation closely and operate based on the advice from the World Health Organisation and Australian and South Australian Governments.
Please do not attend a Judy Harrow Property Management open inspection or visit our office if:
- If you have felt ill or been in contact with someone who is ill in the last 14 days
For any other assistance, please contact our reception team on (08) 8382 2062 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please refer to the official websites: